Saturday 14 March 2015

Easy Peasy Kids Jumpsuit


I picked up this floral number for my younger daughter for $1.50 in the kids section of my local opshop.  



A strapless jumpsuit which I'm guessing was really intended for teens. 



It came with a sash for around the waist, which was to become the straps.
I decided this would be a halter neck, so I folded the sash in half to find the centre of it and then pinned it front and centre on the jumpsuit.



Then sewed it in place.  



I left the sash long as I liked the way it looked tied up at the back.



This really does seem a bit too easy to be classed as a 'refashion'... but what can I say, sometimes they are super easy.



Oh how I wish I could pull off wearing a jumpsuit the way my daughter does - this is a hint at my next post... womens jumpsuit urggggg....



No comments:

Post a Comment